How to Register
The University of Auckland registrations system is being used for both OpenMPCon 2019 and IWOMP 2019 registrations.
- To register please visit: https://uoaevents.eventsair.com/iwomp-openmp-19/registration/Site/Register
All prices listed are in NZ$, including GST (Goods and Services Tax).
(before 31 July)
(after 1 August)
|Full OpenMPCon, Tutorials and IWOMP||$1030||$1130|
|Full OpenMP and IWOMP||$820||$920|
|Student OpenMPCon, Tutorials and IWOMP||$480||$580|
|Student OpenMP and IWOMP||$410||$510|
- Author registration: at least one of the authors of an accepted paper must register as Author Attendee.
- Student registration: student rates are applicable to full-time students only any may be asked to show a valid student ID upon on-site check-in.
- The organizers reserve all rights to withdraw the registration or charge the price difference at onsite check-in if proof of discount status is not provided or payment is not received.
- Registration payment must be made through the online registration website. We do not accept bank transfer. Participants will receive a confirmation email when registration is complete.
- Cancellation must be requested through the online registration website. No refunds after August 9, 2019. Refunds prior to this date may incur a 10% cancellation processing fee.