The OpenMPCon/IWOMP events are being held at the University of Auckland, in the heart of Auckland city.
- See the location on Google Maps.
- Room allocations:
- Conference and tutorial are in: 423-340.
- Registration and breaks in the: 423-300L1 Foyer.
The venue University of Auckland is at the heart of the Auckland Central Business District (CBD) with many accommodation options in all price ranges, many of them in walking distance of the venue.
- Download the University of Auckland Accommodation Guide (pdf) for more information
Vice Chancellors Welcome to Conference Delegates
Traveling to Auckland, New Zealand
Auckland is extremely well-connected with direct flights from 43 destinations around the world, including: Los Angeles, San Francisco, Houston, Vancouver, Hong Kong, Shanghai, Beijing, Singapore, major Australian airports and many more.
Getting into Auckland city from Auckland Airport
The University of Auckland is at the heart of the Auckland Central Business District (CBD) with many accommodation options in all price ranges, many of them in walking distance of the venue. More details coming soon…
Visa for New Zealand
The University of Auckland has a standard procedure for issuing a letter of invitation. If you need such an invitation letter, please following the following steps:
- Register for the conference. If the visa application is declined, you will be refunded your registration.
- Send an email to Ke-Han Chen, with the subject “IWOMP Invitation Letter”. Include the following:
- Copy of your passport, and
- A letter from your organisation confirming your connection to the organisation and the conference.