The University of Auckland registrations system is being used for both OpenMPCon 2019 and IWOMP 2019 registrations.
- For additional information please visit: http://parallel.auckland.ac.nz/iwomp2019/register.html
- Author registration: at least one of the authors of an accepted paper must register as Author Attendee.
- Student registration: student rates are applicable to full-time students only. The student will need to show a valid student ID upon on-site check-in.
- (For EuroMPI) Member registration: please provide the ACM/SIGHPC Membership ID at online registration. The membership status will be verified offline.
- A discount from the registration fee may be offered to participants who register for both IWOMP and EuroMPI events. For more information, please check the registration system.
- The organizers reserve all rights to withdraw the registration or charge the price difference at onsite check-in if proof of discount status is not provided or payment is not received.
- Registration payment must be made through the online registration website. We do not accept bank transfer. Participants will receive a confirmation email when registration is complete.
- Upon completion of payment, participants may request invitation letters following the Visa Information Section.
- Cancellation must be requested through the online registration website. No refunds after August 24, 2018. All refunds prior to August 24, 2018 will incur a 10% cancellation processing fee.